Sunday, February 12, 2006

It's my birthday and I'll meme if I want to

So, today I am 30. I know I am supposed to feel all sad and horrible and old. But, I don't. In fact, I am excited to embark on this new decade. What will I learn about myself this year? I hope it's all good stuff.

Anyway, I am finally getting around to do this meme that Maire asked me to do.

4 jobs I have had in my life:

Produce stand worker
Target team member
Teaching assistant
Government Documents Libraria

4 movies I can watch over and over:

Office Space
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
Like Water for Chocolate
Old School

4 T.V. shows I love to watch:

Everwood
Gilmore Girls
Grey's Anatomy
Alias

4 places I have lived:

Abadan, Iran
Collinsville, IL
Edwardsville, IL
Bloomington, IN

4 places I have been on holiday:

Florence, Italy
Jamaica
Portland, OR
New York City

4 of my favorite dishes:

Pizza with mushrooms
Steak and a baked potatoe
Grilled chicken salad
Veggie lasagna

4 websites I visit daily:

Television without Pity
Darren McLikeshimself
Tomato Nation
Pamie.com

4 places I would rather be right now:

Hanging out with Christian
Scotland
The Cayman Islands
Sitting on my couch watching Buffy

4 songs I can't get out of my head:

Ruby Blue ~ Roisin Murphy
Touch the Sky ~ Kanye West
Touch, Feel, Lose ~ Ryan Adams
Brown-eyed Girl ~ Van Morrison

2 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Birthday, Jal!!! Hope you weren't too hungover today!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JALEHLABAD!!!

-Mike