Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Friday Night's Alright for Figthing

Beth, I have to say that I am just going to flat out disagree with you on some things.

One, I have to say that I found Logan somewhat endearing. I mean, he clearly knows how a newspaper runs and he wanted to help. Did it get him some Rory points? Sure. But I thought it was a nice showing of how they make a good team. He really seemed to appreciate Hard Working Rory. Give the dude a break. Plus, without his name drop the whole paper would have been screwed. I also don't think the foot rub thing was serious. Is he a little smarmy? Yes. But I could totally see falling for him. He has a charm that I cannot deny; even when I want to dislike him I end up liking him.

Two, we completely agree on the Luke issue. This is whole not talking thing is going to screw up the relationship. I get him wanting to get to know April a bit on his own but April should know about Lorelai exists and there should be some phasing in timeframe. How can he not see how upset she is?

I loved the Friday Night Dinner. It was so real and true. It felt like maybe there wasn't resolution but now they all understand each other a bit more. I like that there is always going to be some tension there. WE WERE SIXTEEN! Hee.

Also, Sookie has just gone off her rocker. Enough already. More Lane; less Sookie.

I am concerned about next week. Is Rory preggers? God, I hope not. Anyway,

No comments: