Monday, December 04, 2006

Santa Came Early

Good Monday morning to you all! You may be wondering why I am so happy considering that most of the people I know are without power this morning (and have been for several days). Well, Santa came to my house last night in the form of my parental units with this:



It's my new, huge tv. And I pretty much love every inch of it. It fits perfectly in my entertainment center and it's BIG. I'd have to say that the best part though it the fact that I can hook up tivo and the dvd player at the same time. My old tv did not allow this (Yes, my old tv was very old. I calculated and it was 12 years old. Damn!). It's brilliant.

Also, last night I bought myself the long awaited and long wanted Songs for Christmas five disc set by Sufjan Stevens. I'm listening to it right now. It's basically as great as I thought it would be. I like it when I am not disappointed. I know that some people might not think me all that sentimental but I have always been a sucker for Chrsitmas tunes, even during those four hellish Christmas seasons working at Target.

I finally read another book and I need to write about that but I am just so ecxited about my tv that I can't really concentrate on the book right now.

Current Listen: The First Noel ~ Sufjan Stevens, Songs for Christmas IV: Joy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, I completely pick up what you're puttin' down. For real. A lovely new TV is one of the greatest gifts a gal could receive. Huzzah!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new telly! It's looks really nice.