Thursday, February 07, 2008

I am stupefied and also pleased

So, last night on Project Runway Ricky FINALLY got the boot. I have been wanting his cry baby ass to be kicked off for a while now. Alas, what has me stupified is that this guy who has cried all season for no damn reason did not cry when he's finally eliminated. I sat there and I kept waiting for the tears to come. And they did not. Ricky vexes me so.

I was happy to see Chris win last night although I happened to like Jillian's outfit the best. And I think that Rami needs to stop with the incessant draping. We get it, Rami. You like to drape things. And I say this as a Rami fan. Next week looks like it will be Sweet P elimination time so, I think I will be changing my fantasy team.

In other news, I finally watched Northanger Abbey and Mansfield Park from the new Complete Jane Austen. I really loved Northanger Abbey. I've never read the book but I thought the movie was quite good. Mansfield Park was fine but I didn't really care for Billie Piper's portrayal of Fanny Price. I think that is mostly due to the fact that I can't stand Piper's voice. Superficial, maybe but it's how I feel.

But the best thing ever is that we get a whole new Lost tonight! w00t!

1 comment:

David Dust said...

Buh-bye Ricky!

Click here for DavidDust's latest Project Runway recap.