Saturday, February 09, 2008

Eli Stone

I don't know if any of you are watching Eli Stone. But I am. Created by Greg Berlanti (yes, of Everwood fame) and starring Johnny Lee Miller and Victor Garber (squeee!), Eli Stone is the story of a lawyer who develops visions after having an inoperable brain aneurysm. Is Eli a sick, crazy man or is he a prophet? Tune in Thursday nights to find out.

Also, I just want to say that my love of all things Berlanti aside; any show that allows SpyDaddy to be on my tv once a week and allows him to sing can have all the legal inconsistencies in the world. I will be watching and waiting for my next SpyDaddy song.

3 comments:

Beth said...

You know, as soon as I heard that Berlanti is responsible for this show, I thought to myself, "I'm going to assume Jaleh is watching this one." Heh.

I do love me some Spy Daddy. I will admit I am not so sure about the visions-of-George-Michael thing but I might be tempted to give the show a chance just for VG's sake.

Unknown said...

Hope you had a great birthday, Jaleh! I'm sorry I wasn't able to call (I was at work until 9).

Beth said...

BTW, Johnny Lee Miller is my new favorite. He plays Edmund in the Frances O'Connor version of Mansfield Park. YUM. I also just saw him in The Flying Scotsman. I don't know why it took me so long to connect all that to him in Eli Stone. Sadly, it is a lawyer show (even though it's one with SpyDaddy) and he does not have his British accent in it, both of which are drawbacks for me. I will give it another chance, but I don't know if I can get into it.