Sunday, August 10, 2008

37 Things Meme

For B-Mart

37 "Odd" Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese?

No. I think it's gross. I know cheese is mold but it's another thing to actually see the mold.

2. Have you ever smoked?

A few times mostly when alcohol is involved.

3. Do you own a gun?

Funnily enough, I just got a gun yesterday. Honestly, I am not sure I am completely comfortable about the whole thing. But still, it's kind of a pretty gun.

4. What flavor Kool Aid was your favorite?

Cherry. Always Cherry.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments?

Only when it involves a speculum.

6. What do you think of hot dogs?

I think they are best eaten at the ball park.

7. Favorite Christmas movie?

It's not really a Christmas movie per se but for some reason the local stations would always play The Sound of Music at Christmas. So, the hills are alive, bitches.

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning?

It depends on if it's warm or cold. Warm: ice water. Cold: hot tea.

9. Can you do push ups?

Yes.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry?

It's a toss up between my amethyst ring I got for my 13th birthday and my Hand of Fatima necklace (that I turned into my arm tattoo).

11. Favorite hobby?

Reading with watching television at a very, very close second.

12. Do you have A.D.D.?

Nope.

13. Do you wear glasses/contacts?

Yes and yes. Thanks parental units for my awful eyes.

14. Middle name?

I can't tell you that because you might try to steal my identity.

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment?

On Spooks: Ruth should really date Harry. They are so cute together. I need to take a shower and I think I will wear pigtails today.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink?

Water, Pepsi, milk. But I am not Laverne and I don't mix the pepsi and milk.

17. Current worry?

Will I get all my work stuff taken care of before going away for Girl's Weekend?

18. Current hate right now?

My dirty apartment.

19. Favorite place to be?

I don't know that I have a favorite place to be. I mostly care about who I am with at the time.

20. How did you bring in the new year?

I honestly do not remember. Wow. That is just sad.

21. Where would you like to go?

Many, many places. I want to go to France, Spain, England, Scotland, Australia, and back to Montreal.

22. Name three people who will complete this?

GMYH but he'll parody it. And, uh others?

23. Do you own slippers?

Of course. Don't you?

24. What shirt are you wearing?

I am wearing an orange tanktop.

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets?

Not particularly. It always felt strange to me.

26. Can you whistle?

Nope. Never have been able to.

27. Favorite color?

Turqouise.

28. Would you be a pirate?

Arrgh you kidding? Hells yes.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower?

If I told you I would have to kill you.

30. Favorite Girl's Name?

Look, I don't like attempts for people to try to steal my potential baby names. Haven't you ever seen Seinfeld?

31. Favorite boy's name?

See above.

32. What's in your pocket right now?

I have no pockets on me right now.

33. Last thing that made you laugh?

The Soup with Joel McHale. Hee.

34. What vehicle do you drive?

My blue Mazda3.

35. Worst injury you've ever had?

Uh, well, I have had several sprained ankles and also a few concussions. But it was mostly likely the concussion/ankle slicing combo of the first accident I was in and had to spend a few weeks on crutches.

36. Do you love where you live?

Generally speaking, yes. Although I don't really know all my new neighbors so we shall see.

37. How many TVs do you have in your house?

Just one and I am kind of proud of that.

No comments: