Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ZOMG! W00t!

It sounds like the WB is finally going to release Everwood season two on dvd. My heart is filled with joy at this news. And at the same time I am wondering when they will give us seasons three and four so I can stop worrying about my tivo crashing everytime we have a storm. Yes, I am so obsessed that I have season four saved on my tivo. Yes, I know the show has been off the air for two years now. In case, you all didn't know; I really love the show Everwood.

And speaking of Everwood...two very important Everwood things. One, when the WB online (I'm an early adopter and I get email updates) launches next month they will have all the episodes of Everwood online. No more excuses, Beth. This delights to me to no end as you can imagine. Second, Sarah Drew (aka Hannah on Everwood) showed up on Sunday night's Mad Men as Sal's (the closeted gay man) wife. Oh man, I hope this means that Sarah Drew will get an interesting story line.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ha! Okay, just remind me when it starts and I promise to give it a go. :)

Jalehlabad said...

I promise to remind you because I am sure to be watching it myself.