Monday, September 08, 2008

Fall TV Preview

Beth might be the only person who care about this but here's my fall tv lineup.

Sunday:

8pm: Dexter
9pm: Brothers and Sisters
9pm: Mad Men (which I have been watching all summer and it should end soon)
9pm: Skins (been watching for 5 weeks now)

Monday:

7pm: Chuck (watching it on Hulu)
7:30pm: How I Met Your Mother
8pm: Heroes
9pm: Into the Unknown with Josh Bernstein

Tuesday:

8pm: Fringe
9pm: Eli Stone

Wednesday:

7pm: Bones (watching it on Hulu)
7pm: Pushing Daisies
8pm: Project Runway
9pm: Top Design

Thursday:

7pm: Ugly Betty
8pm: The Office/30 Rock
9pm: Burn Notice (again been watching it all summer and it ends soon)
9pm: Tabitha's Salon Takeover

Friday:

7pm: Crusoe
9pm: Life


Honestly though, I am more excited for January when I get BSG, Lost, and Dollhouse. JOSS WHEDON!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey! I would totally be watching Dexter if I got Showtime...le sigh. Still waiting on Season 2, it's on hold at the library...