Wednesday, October 01, 2008

I love ya tomorrow?

Tomorrow night the place where I work is hosting a thing that is kind of important to a few people in America. I don't care what your politics are (well, I do but that's a different post) whether you like elephants or donkeys or hammers and sickles; it's been fun to be at a place to is so energized and excited about an event.

I am looking forward to and also dreading tomorrow. I mean, it's pretty cool to have my campus be the host for something the nation will be tuned to. The flip side of that coin is well, all the practical stuff that you have to deal with. I mean, I am glad I take the train to work because parking is going to be (and already is) a bitch. Plus, eating on campus is going to be a nightmare. Also, if you don't have your id they make you turn around and leave...hey, I smell a vacation day.

I didn't get carded today but I did get tell a member of the media (if you consider a make-up artist for Access Hollywood media) where the media credentials building was. So, that is something but I think the deluge will be in full force tomorrow.

I plan on packing the camera and I hope to get some awesome pictures. If I do, I will post them.

1 comment:

Beth said...

So exciting! I can't wait for it! Too bad you can't slip in and watch it live!