Sunday, October 19, 2008

Obama

On Saturday I went down to the Obama rally with group of friends from work. My mom decided to join us. It was an amazing day. When we got through security, a gentleman asked my friend Steph if she was alone. A little weirded out, she looked at me and said no. The guy then informs us he is not a stalker but wants to know if we want to sit on the bleachers behind Obama. We totally agreed to this. We got to see everything up close and personal. It was very exciting. Then after he spoke, Obama went around and shook hands. And we all got to shake hands with Obama while informing him that we were all librarians who were voting Obama. Hee! Then Obama reaches in and tells my coworker Skye that she has the prettiest eyes he's seen. Obama's a flirt.

All around great day. Check out some of the pics from my flickr account. More images to come when I get pictures from the group.

2 comments:

Beth said...

That is so amazing Jal!!! I love especially that he flirted with her even though he already knew she was voting for him. :) Heee.

Unknown said...

Wow--I am envious! What a great experience.