Wednesday, November 23, 2005

He's Slippin' 'Em Bread....Dig?

For the second week in a row I was home on Tuesday night. Alas, due to multiple phone calls and packing I did not watch Gilmore Girls in real time but I did tivo the epi and so you get a breakdown.

The Great:

I really liked all the reuniony things with Lorelai and Rory. I am so happy they made up.

Sebastian Bach tackled Zach. Hee! Hee!

Brian wrote a song for Lane. Aww.

The Good:

Christopher is paying for Yale. Now, don't get me wrong...I hate Christopher but I do think it's time he did one fatherly thing for Rory in her life. You know, besides the cotillion thing.

Luke told Liz about the kid. It's good he told someone. Maybe he should try telling his fiancee.

Sookie was pretty funny this episode. I like Sookie much better when they don't write her all retarded.

Liz. I just have to say that I love the Liz character, especially when she comes sans T.J.

Things that weren't bad per se but mehish and bugged me:

Zach. I don't care how jealous you are; you DO NOT screw up your bands first chance at an actual record deal. You do not act like an ass; get all prima donna and then dump your super cool girlfriend. Why have the Palladinos made me hate Zach?

Paris. Okay, did anyone else get the memo? Because when did Paris become Rory's best friend? And where was I when this happened?

Logan. Obviously, he's going no where. Personally, I am giving him the benefit of the doubt here on the breaking up thing. I mean, I don't really like him but he's never really had a girlfriend before.

The hate:

Shut up, Christopher*. Gah!


*In other news, I read that they are trying to give Christopher a bigger role on the show and all I have to say about that is NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! If Luke and Lorelai do not end up together at the end of this show, heads will roll.



No comments: