Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Buffy:Dopplegangland and Beyond

So, B-Mart asked me to write about Dopplegangland after I finished watching it. Well, I generally like to keep my promises, so here goes.

I absolutely LOVED this episode. It is one of my favorites so far. I think VampWillow rocks. She is so bad ass and the leather is a good look for her. Hee. I especially loved the tinge of lesbianism going on with VampWillow; it's a hint of things to come. I also liked how everyone, except Angel, tries to rationalize that VampWillow shares no common traits with RealWillow. And I cracked up when Angel says, "Well, actually.." And then gets the STFU look. Hee. Also, loving how Xander thinks it's rad that he is a bad ass vamp in the other world.

Still hating Faith though. Hating that she tried to turn Angel back into Angelus. I just can't stand her. I hope Faith bites it when the mayor tries to acsend. I say tries to because we all know that Buffy and the Scooby gang are going to stop him. And then Angel leaves. Sniff.

Anyway, I am now getting ready to watch Graduation Parts 1 and 2. I will probably watch them tomorrow night so I can start season 4 this weekend. Soon, B-Mart, I will know all that you know about Buffy. Grasshopper is learning, Master.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Dare I say...squeeeeee!!! So happy. I'm sad to inform you that Faith isn't going to be dying, but she'll eventually get her comeuppance (you might have to watch Angel...I'm just sayin').

As I said in my Top 5 Favorite Buffy Eps post,
"I'm so evil. And skanky. And I think I'm kinda gay!" Heeeeee. Also, I LOVE when she waves at Oz when she's pretending to be EvilWillow. Aly Hannigan rocks. Just wait till DarkWillow...

Season 4--not my favorite, mostly just b/c I hate hate HATE Marc Blucas--worst actor EVER. But it features several good eps, including Hush and the finale (again, see my post). So...not all bad. Enjoy!