Tuesday, November 29, 2005

New Equipment

Now, I know I have talked a great deal about television recently but I feel the need to talk about the gym for a post every now and then.

After being away for a week, I go to the gym and find all new equipment. I have to admit that I fear change at the gym. I have a routine and I like it. I had a trainer and she left town and I didn't like that. She was really the only person I talked to at the gym. But, I digress, anyway there were these new weight machines. I decided to overcome my skepticism and check them out. They totally rule. These machines are much smoother; I can lift an extra 10 pounds on my leg extensions with the new machines. Even cooler is the new hip adductor machine. This new piece is much easier to use and climb in and out of.

Anyway, my ass needed to hit the gym after all the food I ate last week. So, now I am getting back on my four nights at the gym and one night of racquetball. That should shed a couple of pounds before my NYC trip.

No comments: