Wednesday, January 11, 2006

All things Gilmore

So, last night was the fabulous return of Gilmore Girls. I must do the breakdown...

The Great:

Rory at the therapist's office. I was laughing out loud. Do I have to give up coffee? Hee!

The whole Luke/Kirk interaction at the begining. Luke and Kirk as lovers...eww! (I mean, have you seen ShirtlessKirk?) and hee!

The look on Luke's face when he saw April's website. AWW!

Paris. Paris and Doyle fighting. Bwahahahahahaha!

MamaKim giving Lane alcohol!

Lane losing her shit. More Lane next week; get the band back together and get Lane back in her apartment with the boys.

The Good:

I liked the Anna/Luke interaction. She seems like someone Luke would date and very not Nicole like.

Logan...I know people really hate him but I have always kind of liked him. He loves Rory. These two will make up; I just know it.

The Bad:

Shut up, Sookie. Luke has a right to say something about his wedding.

Lorelai's wedding dress...just no. The dress was pretty but it made her look fat. Lauren Graham is not fat.

Overall, a good return. I am scared and sad about next week when Lor finally finds out about April. What will happen?


In other Gilmore news, I watched most of possibly the worst movie ever made. It's called Intent to Kill starring Scott Patterson (aka Luke) and Tracy Lords. Luke plays this Jersey(?) cop who dates Tracy Lords, also a cop, and he cheats on her a lot but they are trying to bust some Columbian drug lords. Needless to say, the best thing about this "movie" is that you get to see Luke shirtless several times and in wife beaters a couple of times. Otherwise this was the biggest waste of time. Though, I did figure out that Scott got tatted up after this movie as his shoulder tattoo is not shown in this film. So, I suggest not watching this "movie;" I should have watched an episode of Buffy instead.

No comments: