Wednesday, January 25, 2006

This merger could be bad news

As Beth alluded to earlier this week, The WB and UPN are merging. Look, I am not worried about Gilmore Girls. The network would be FOOLS to get rid of the most watched show on The WB. I am in a state of nerves about Everwood. My favorite show is already getting bumped for fucking Beauty and the Geek 2 and I can just see Everwood getting lost in the shuffle. This would be SUPER BAD news and seriously, it might even make me cry. I mean, I cry just abour every time I watch the show as it is.

I know. It's totally stupid, right. I mean, it's a television show for goodness sake. And yet, I don't want to see it go anywhere, especially with no word on the release of Seasons 2 and 3 on dvd. So, I make my plea....For the love of all that is sacred and holy and right in this crazy world, DO NOT CANCEL EVERWOOD.

There are a couple of articles out there that give me some hope like this one from Zap2it and this one from MSNBC but I am still concerned and will remain so until I see a real plan from CW.

So one more time, please don't take away Treat and his beard, Bright and his hotness, Patch and his Patchness, Amy and her hair of happiness, or Ephram and his piano.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Here ya go, Jal, I'm commenting on your Everwood post.

I hope, for your sake, that they don't cancel it!!! Hopefully they won't. Stupid execs.