Thursday, April 13, 2006

I am just getting too damn excited

So, a week from today I will be able to post my loves and hates about the new Alias episode. I am just getting a little too geeked up for this I think. I am already planning on not grading that night as a prep. For, Erin, who I have never met and yet I know she and I would bond over our Alias love and red headedness, I will have Vodka and my dance ready.

Speaking of getting my dance ready, did you know that you can get the Alias themesong as a ringtone for your cell? Sweet Jesus, I think I may have to buy this for myself.

All I can say is that I have put up with some pretty silly storylines from this show so there better be some damn Rambaldi conclusions, some kick ass fight scenes, a shirtless Vaugh and Will scene, SpyDaddy and SpyMommy confrontation (also, they just have to like show up to kick ass), some seriously EvilSloane, and maybe the return of the Francinator. Oh and Sark! How could I forget Sark? Good news is that Moronen is not coming back at all! Yippee!

And the countdown begins.

No comments: