Monday, August 14, 2006

I'm back

After my long hiatus, I return to you fair readers. You will hopefully be happy to know that I have found a place to live. I will be living in the neighborhood known as The Hill. I found a great one bedroom with hardwood floors, stained glass windows, a dishwasher, off-street parking, washer/dryer hookups, and I get to paint it whatever colors I want. It's pretty fab.

The movers are coming to pack up my house on August 23 and I will be leaving Indiana on August 24. It's pretty exciting and nerve wrecking all at the same time.

So, who's coming to visit me?

5 comments:

Beth said...

I will! I want to go to an Italian restaurant and then I want frozen custard from Ted Drewes: http://www.teddrewes.com/Drewes.asp
(as featured on Alton Brown's show Feasting on Asphalt--you know I love that Alton).

Anonymous said...

Sounds like an awesome place! Congrats! --bill

Jalehlabad said...

Ted Drewes is AWESOME. And, conveniently located very close to my place.

Beth said...

Squeee! I was afraid it'd be far away. You'll note my visit seems to be focused on food, but don't worry, I'll be glad to see my Jalehla too!

Unknown said...

Bill and I are all about visiting the Jalehlabad when she gets settled in...we were thinking October maybe? We're going to take the train so that we can be all jacked up by the time we get to St. Louey ;)