Friday, August 18, 2006

Going away again

You know, this whole moving your whole life and leaving your job for a new job situation is a bit time consuming. Sorry I haven't been talking much but packing boxes isn't something I think any of you want to read about. So, I will be back soon with more tales of books and music and movies and such nonsense.

Before I go though, I am giving out big props to The O.C. for hiring Chris Pratt (better known as Bright from Everwood). You can read all about his new role here. All I can say is, SQUEE! Bright! and I am pretty sure I will be watching The O.C. come November. It's a good thing that I have such an authoritative source to tell me all about The O.C.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rent The OC on netflix, that's what we've done...it's a highly addictive show, just ask my hubby!

Anonymous said...

I hope the move goes well, Jaleh -- call when you can! :) -- bill

GMYH said...

Jaleh,
Threadless is reprinting The Communist Party t-shirt. I thought you might be interested. I have already purchased mine. Good day.