Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oh, Huckabee

Well, I wasn't going to vote for him anyway but this interview solidifies it for me. Dude, it's just stupid and wrong to equate homosexuality with bestiality and polygamy. Most of my gays wouldn't want to have sex with an animal because they smell bad. Gays are all about smelling good, Huckabee.*

Also, your G-O-D ain't mine so keep him the fuck out of my constitution and my womb and wherever else you think he should go. Get a clue! People want something different than the bullshit Jesus crap we have in office currently. Sigh.

That is all.



*Please note I did not take a poll of my gays; I just made that shit up because I thought it sounded true. I mean, I know that is one of the many reasons why I wouldn't have the animal sex.

4 comments:

Beth said...

I haven't taken an official poll of my gays, either, but I think they would concur. Plus, dressing nice is very important, and animals don't even wear clothes!

Oiy. But for real, he is an idiot and my brain might explode if this ridiculousness does not end with the next election. My brain almost exploded in 2004; I don't think I could take it again.

Anonymous said...

Jalehlabad,
No poll needed, I whole heartedly concur!
Also, paragraph 2 of your blog....SPOT ON! I love it!

I truly hope this election actually facilitates change.....even if it is between a bunch of bougies.

Good luck on the Arabi hw.

Unknown said...

Have you seen this: http://www.cogitamusblog.com/2008/01/the-gop-primary.html

(Sorry, too tired and stupid to do html!)

Karin

Jalehlabad said...

Oh, Karin...that is funny! But I would have preferred to see Guiliani as one of the trio from Hush. He seems more sinister that way.

And who is Obama....Sweet, perhaps? And does that make Hillary into Glory? Yipes!