Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A to Z cds: Day 65

310. American Life ~ Madonna (last listen: never): A gift from one of my gays and I can say that none of these songs really grabbed my attention. That's a real shame. Anyway, hopefully Confessions will be better.

311. Confessions on a Dance Floor ~ Madonna (last listen: never): Well, if nothing else, I really do dig the sung Hung Up. Thanks for this cd too, gays. See, Huckabee, the gays are good for giving you Madonna's music.

312. Patchanka ~ Mano Negra (last listen: 1-3 years): This disc and the one listed next are the reason I got a sprained ankle the first day of my second trip to Italy. Well, it's not totally Mano Negra's fault; I also blame the pot hole in front to the music store and the lack of street lights. Let's just say that I wanted a Mano Negra disc so badly that I was willing to hobble around for the next eight days in some serious pain. Miss Trish can attest to that. In the end, it was totally worth it to get these great discs. Favorite songs:

313. Puta's Fever ~ Mano Negra (last listen: 1-3 years): Favorite songs: Sidi H'Bibi, Pas Assez De Toi, and King Kong Five.

314. Best Of ~ Mano Negra (last listen: 1-3 years): The cd that introduced me to Mano Negra. Thanks, Foxy Roxy.

Coming next in a to z cds: Bob Marley, yah mon.

No comments: