Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Holla back for Rome!

While I usually put little to no stock in these Hollywood type awards, I am super happy that Rome was nominated for Best Television Drama Series. Also, Polly Walker aka Atia was nominated for the Best Actress in a Drama. No one else in the cast was nominated for anything but this only signals good things for future seasons of Rome. HBO, I hope you are paying attention. Give me more Rome, please.

Also, for those of you who want to get addicted to the show, HBO is rerunning the series the week of Christmas. That is the perfect time for me to have TiVo record the three episodes I am missing.

While I was disappointed to not see any mention of Gilmore Girls in the nominations, I was very happy to see Weeds up for Best Comedy. That show is pretty super. It has a nice mixture of dope humor and seriousness. When is the second season of that show going to come out?

No comments: