Monday, May 01, 2006

I am compelled to go to see M:I:3

So, even though I think Tom Cruise is a nut job; I really want to see Mission Impossible III. Why, you ask? Well, here's why:



1. Keri Russell being a bad ass.
2. I think Philip Seymour Hoffman might get to punch, kick, and/or bite Tom Cruise.
3. Jonathon Rhys Myers.
4. Did I mention that Keri Russell (aka Felicity) is going to kick some ass?
5. J.J. Abrahms. I am kind of his bitch.

Also, I don't know how many of you read GoFugYourself but if you don't read it, you should. Because it's funny. Especially this post on Mission Impossible. Hee. I have read this post at least five times and everytime I crack up. God, that Jessica is funny.

Anyway, against my better judgement, which says do not give Tom Cruise any money or support, I am going to see this flick probably next weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next thing you know you'll be talking about Thetans.

-Mike

Beth said...

Hey! We went to see MI3 in FL on Friday. It was pretty okay. Once you get past the whole Tom Cruise part of it, and don't allow yourself to be skeeved out when he makes out with his movie-fiancee, the other parts are good. Love the Phil Hoffman, of course, and the J.R.-M. Felicity does kick MAJOR ass, but she's only in the first half hour or so. Which made me really, really sad. But Weiss makes an appearance, so that balanced it out a bit.