Tuesday, February 13, 2007

All hail the Gauises/Gauii

As Beth pointed out, Sunday is the night of Gauises (or is it Gauii?). Rome and BSG give me my fill off all things Gaius. And, while Rome will end this season, I just found this gem online telling me that BSG is getting a fourth season. "Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition", to quote the Dixie Chicks.

Yesterday was my birthday. Thanks to everyone who sent emails and called with birthday wishes. I had a pretty low key b-day as snow was predicted last night. But all cannot be lost when I get to watch a new BSG (didn't get to watch it on Sunday).

And now, I will review a b-day prezzie.

Here is the newest Justin Timberlake cd entitled Futuresex/Lovesounds. Well, I can only say that this will be a bit of a love fest. The songs are tight and they flow well into each other. Plus, it's JT so you spend half the cd dancing. I am chair dancing in my office right now. Picture that, my friends.

I love the songs Sexyback (what's not to like about a song where the video is clearly a messed up version of Alias?), What Comes Around (actually not about BritBrit but Elisha Cuthbert who broke JT's best pal's heart), and Damn Girl the best so far. Of course, I've only had the cd about four days. Give me time to listen to it another seven hundred times like Justified and I will be able to fall in love with the whole disc. Anyway, all you JT haters out there just shush it. I love the cd and you can mock me all you like but it won't change my mind. Or change the fact that I am still chair dancing. Why couldn't they ask a JT question on the WSOPC quiz?

Speaking of the WSOPC quiz, I am taking the online quiz tomorrow night. I figure with multiple choice questions I have a much better chance of getting on this show. In fact, the plan is that B-Mart, Andrew, and I all make in on our own and then reform our team, Sink the Biz, for the show. Wish us luck.

2 comments:

Mike Tyworth said...

No Rome after this season? :(

Jalehlabad said...

HBO announced last year that this would be the last season because it costs too much money to make the show and the ratings aren't high enough in America. Although, the Brits love the show. Which is just one more reason for me to be an Anglofile.