Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Blasts from the past

You know, I really, really hate pictures of myself. I don't know why that is. However, I happen to love this picture here on the left. Maybe it's because my face is obscured by Biz cup drinking. God, I miss playing Sink the Biz. But mostly I think because the look on my face says, "Bill, I am going to frakkin' punch you." I was asking Bill if he knew where to find this picture recently and at the time he couldn't recall. It looks like he delivered.

I am not going to post all the other pictures from this night, which was a joint birthday party for Amy and me. I'll let you peruse those on your own via Bill's flickr account. But I think I am going to get a copy of this picture made. It's the only pic I have of Bill and me. It sums up our relationship pretty well, if you ask me. Heh. Just teasing, Bill; you know I love you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought your expression was always, "I wonder what Bill is doing. I bet it is very sweet." Little did you know!

Jalehlabad said...

Actually, if I recall correctly, I think I was really thinking, "What the hell is Bill doing and how embarassed am I going to be?" You're lucky I didn't plop a wet kiss on you. Heh.

Beth said...

Awww, so many people I had forgotten about! Fun times. Except...why was I not there? That makes me sad!

Jalehlabad said...

Beth, I don't know why you weren't there, except that I think you were living in Indy by then and maybe had to work that weekend.

Beth said...

Hmmm...if that is Feb '03 I would have been around. If it was Feb '04, I would have had my job so perhaps working the weekend was the reason. Oh wait! I just pulled out my '04 work planner (yes, I still have it right here in a tray on my desk). Penciled into Feb 13 I have "Jaleh's b-day party" but then bigger I have "MOVING!" so I must have moved from B-ton to G-wood that weekend! Mystery solved. Thank goodness I am compelled to keep these seemingly useless things!