Sunday, December 16, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 61

287. So Long, So Wrong ~ Alison Krauss and Union Station (last listen: 6 months - 1 year): Whoops! I listened to these a bit out of order since this gem was technically released before New Favorite. Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa.

288. Live ~ Alison Krauss and Union Station (last listen: 1-3 years)

289. Lonely Runs Both Ways ~ Alison Krauss and Union Station (last listen: 0-3 months): This cd represents one of the best concerts I have ever been to. I say AK & US perform on this tour in Evansville, Indiana. It was amazing. No opening band; just these guys one the opening night of their tour playing for over two hours. Plus, we were sixth row center. I can honestly say that night was amazing. I think Squater agrees.

290. Circus ~ Lenny Kravitz (last listen: 5+ years)

291. Greatest Hits ~ Lenny Kravitz (last listen: 5+ years): I forgot how much I enjoy a little Lenny Kravitz from time to time. Plus, he is a fine looking man, especially when he rocks the dred locks.

292. Lagaan Soundtrack ~ Various artists (last listen: 0-3 months): The day after I saw this Academy Award winning film I bought the soundtrack. I loved the music and the dancing and the Bollywoodness of it all. I listen to this cd at least twice a month. Love it.

No comments: