Saturday, March 15, 2008

She's back

Well after almost two months I finally got my car back from the shop. It seems strange to be driving my car again after all this time. I've been driving my parent's Impala for over a month now and it's a little strange to be in such a small car again. Not that I mind. I freaking missed my car and I am so happy to have my little, blue baby back. Driving my lil' Mazda home yesterday was pretty great and so far my car seems to drive like it did pre-accident. My car is amazingly clean on the inside; I didn't remember that at all. Heh.

Anyway, I finally have a non-gas guzzling car in my possession again and it totally rules.

3 comments:

maire said...

Huzzah!

Unknown said...

I thought your car was done for - that's great you got it back.

Beth said...

2 months?! That's a crazy long time! Glad it's done and okay, yay!