Saturday, March 15, 2008

A to Z cds: Day 66

I am trying to get back on track with this listening project. I listened to most of these at the hospital or on the train to work.

315. Exodus ~ Bob Marley (last listen: 1-3 years): I've liked Bob Marley for ages. I was always angered by the whole back and forth on Gilmore Girls about how all reggae songs sound alike. Anyway, I think a great day involves sun, a porch, a swing, a good book, and some Bob Marley in the background.

316. Kaya ~ Bob Marley (last listen: 1-3 years)

317. Uprising ~ Bob Marley (last listen: 1-3 years)

318. Legend ~ Bob Marley (last listen: 6-9 months)

319. Natural Mystic ~ Bob Marley (last listen: 3-6 months)

320. Songs About Jane ~ Maroon 5 (last listen: 1-3 years)

321. It Won't Be Soon Before Long ~ Maroon 5 (last listen: 0-3 months)

322. Capitol Collector's Series ~ Dean Martin (last listen: 1-3 years)

323. Room For Squares ~ John Mayer (last listen: 6-9 months): I can't help liking John Mayer. I know it's not cool to like John Mayer but I don't care. I think his music is wonderful. Plus, he's growing into becoming a pretty kick ass guitar player.

324. Any Given Thursday ~ John Mayer (last listen: never)

325. Continuum ~ John Mayer (last listen: 1-3 years)

326. Try ~ John Mayer Trio (last listen: 6-9 months)

No comments: