Thursday, July 27, 2006

The perplexing of Jalehlabad

Last night was a rousing Wednesday Night Social Club since I told everyone that I am moving back to the Lou. Everyone was so nice and wished me well and some of them even brought me bottles of alcohol. Sometimes it's very good to be liked and it also proves my point that you cannot have too many pals. I assured the crew that they would see me; it's not like the Lou is so far from Cutesville. Plus, someone is throwing me a big going away bash. I even had two offers last night; although I am starting to think I should throw the party myself.

I got home around midnight and this is where things go pear shaped (as they like to say in England). First, I made a little phone call to Squater. I am sure it will bring him joy when he finally hears my message. Then I sat down to watch Project Runway. I loved the dog idea. It cracked me up to see Tim with all the dogs. Anyway, I had several WTF moments and I don't think it had anything to do with the many beers I drank. First of all, WTF was up with judges loving Bradley's outfit? While I think it was nice since it was his birthday, his outfit was just not my taste. I thought it was kind of fug. But the biggest WTF moment was them not kicking off Angela for the second week in a row. That chick needs to go. She's a horrible designer. And what is up with her skirts? Just no. Stop. Step away from the fabric.

Heidi, Vera, Nina, and Ivanka, you have disappointed me. Now go to your room and think about that.

No comments: