Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Praise Jesus for Project Runway

I am so geeked up about tomorrow night. Some of you may ask why; others of you already know why. It's the start of Project Runway Season Three.

There is so much to look forward to. There are TWoP recaps. There are Tim Gunn podcasts. There is the burning desire to know who is this season's Wendy or Santino or Chloe or, even better, Jay? Who will be this season's Kara Saun or Daniel V.? Enquiring minds want to know.

I know that B-Mart and Miss Marissa will be watching. Any other takers?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Tivo season pass is all set! I am so excited!

Anonymous said...

I am ready and waiting!

Roll The Dice said...

I'm so PSYCHED! Looks like there is major drama in the first ep, judging from the commercials!! :-)

Beth said...

Squeeeeee!!!

Jalehlabad said...

I knew I had a smart group of friends!