Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Happiness, thy name is Berlanti

OMG! Ausiello is reporting that Emily VanCamp (forever in my heart as Amy Abbott) is going to play Rebecca on Brothers and Sisters. Woot! I love it when my former Everwoodies get acting jobs and on shows that I even watch and like. I actually gasped in my office reading the news. Bless you, Ausiello for starting the rumor, keeping it going, and never giving up hope that it would come true. I am just happy to see Emily back on a Greg Berlanti show. Now we just need Gregory Smith to show up and my little heart might just burst with happiness.

As for Gilmore Girls last night, I am reserving my thoughts for a later time. I want to watch the episode a second time. But, I did love the Monkey, Monkey Unperpants line (hee) and the long awaited return of my beloved strummy strummy la la music. B-Mart, what did you think?

1 comment:

Beth said...

I posted my response to your request on my blog...