Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 49

227. American Beauty ~ Grateful Dead (last listen: 3-5 years): I was going to talk about how this cd reminded me of my freshman year of college and this crush I had on this hippie boy but then I watched Freaks and Geeks. And now, all this cd reminds me of is Lindsay Weir and me wondering what would have happened on a second season of Freaks and Geeks? Because Mama and Papa Weir were not going to respond kindly to Lindsay blowing off the academic summit. Anyway, I do like this cd and it's nice to pop it in every now and then.

228. White Ladder ~ David Gray (last listen: 1-3 years): I think this disc has some really beautiful songs on it. Plus, there is just something about David Gray's voice that I really love.

Favorite songs: My Oh My, Babylon, This Year's Love

229. Lost Songs ~ David Gray (last listen: 1-3 years)

230. On How Life Is ~ Macy Gray (last listen: 5+ years)

No comments: