Wednesday, October 18, 2006

40 questions on the wall

I am going to post all about last night's Cardinal victory as soon as the pictures are emailed to me. I think it goes without saying that the game was brilliant. And also, GO Cards!

And now, I steal from Bill:

1. What is your occupation? islamic studies catalog/subject librarian
2. What color are your socks right now? I am not wearing socks.
3. What are you listening to right now? Marching Bands of Manhattan ~ Death Cab for Cutie, Plans
4. What was the last thing you ate? A green tea muffin
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cerulean.
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Robyn
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Bill is a pretty rad dude.
9. How old are you today? In my mind I am 21 but in reality I am 30.
10. Favorite drink? A White Russian. Yummy.
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? It would have to be tennis.
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Highlighting is a dye job, no?
13. Pets? Yep; the oh so friendly and charming Zaria.
14. Favorite food? I would have to say mushroom and tomato pizza.
15. What was the last movie you watched? The Foxes of Harrow. It was pretty good.
16. Favorite day of the year? My birthday.
17. What do you do to vent anger? Play racquetball; curse; cast spells. Hee.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie. I could play Barbies all day long. Everyday. In fact, I did just that for many years with my friend Andi.
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? Fall.
20. Hugs or kisses? Why must I choose?
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries. Trader Joe's had awesome dried cherries.
22. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? Yes. Didn't your mother teach you manners?
23. Who is most likely to respond? I did not send this out but I am going to go with Beth.
25. Living arrangements? Me, Zaria, and my nice, new pad.
26. When was the last time you cried? I believe it was Monday night when I watched A Thanksgiving Tale, an episode of Everwood.
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoe racks filled with shoes. I love shoes.
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Again, not sending this out.
29. What did you do last night? Almost lost my voice at this game.
30. Favorite smells? Tommy Girl perfume, Clean laundry.
31. What inspires you? I like to think I find inspiration everywhere.
32. What are you afraid of? Car accident 14. They keep getting progressively worse.
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Spicy hamburger with cheese. Hey, I am from the Midwest. We put cheese on everything.
34. Favorite dog breed? Labs.
35. Number of keys on your key ring? Seven.
36. How many years at your current job? I am just in my second month.
37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday.
38. How many states have you lived in? Three: Illinois, Indiana, and Missouri,
39. Favorite holidays? T-day. X-Mas. B-days.
40. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? What is heavy machinery? I've driven tractors, three-wheelers, and four-wheelers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay. I was going along, thinking how I would anser the questions when I post this on my blog when I ran across "who is most likely to respond" and you put me. But nevertheless, I will indeed still respond. :)