Monday, October 16, 2006

Rain, rain go away

Some of you may not know this but I have tickets to the Cards-Mets game tonight. Now, if only the weather would frakkin cooperate.

I am so excited to go to my first Cardinals game of the season. I think it's pretty bitchin' that my first time in the new Busch Stadium is for a playoff game. What makes this game even better is not only are my seats awesome (I'm in section 152 just to the left of home plate; look for my blue poncho and red stocking cap. Although on tv I think I will be just to the right of home plate.) but also they were free tickets. Sometimes it's good to have a mother who works.

At any rate, it's been raining all day which is bad for the field and won't make the most enjoyable game. None-the-less, I will be cheering on my Cardinals. Here's to hoping we make it to the big dance and not get swept this time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jeff has assured me that you offered him tickets and has dropped the phrase "World Series" several times. I'm a little hurt, though it is baseball, so not too hurt. If the weather there is anything like here, you were very wet and very cold, but you have to suffer for your sports team sometimes. At least the baseball season generally ends before the snow starts, which is more than I can say for football.

Robyn