Monday, April 09, 2007

Back in Black

This weekend my neighbor had another party. While she was actually much more quiet this weekend than she was last weekend, she and her loud ass friends still woke me up twice on Friday night. Now before you go thinking I am some sort of fuddy-duddy, I did have friends over until almost 1 am. They left and then that is when my neighbor brought home what I can only assume was every single person left in a bar that closed. Because I would have sworn there were around 15 people in her apartment. I was only awakened when someone opened the door to the apartment. Now this weekend, instead of running up and down the stairwells, they were courteous enough to just go ahead and smoke in the shared hallways. That way their cigarette could permeate my walls only ever so slightly. Thanks!

But the best part was when I went outside on Saturday to run some errands. Sitting on my car were three cans of Colt 45. Now, I am pretty lenient about many things. However, I do not appreciate people who I do not know using my car for a frakkin' coaster for their nasty malt beer. So, yeah, not pleased.

Now, if only my neighbor would come home so I could have a little chatty mcchatterson with her about RUDENESS. I know I am going to come off as the bitchy neighbor but seriously, what else can I do?

In happy news, Selena and I are going to see Lily Allen in June. Woohoo!

In other happy news, B-Mart will be delighted to know that I watched The Robinsons. I do love me some Martin Freeman. He's just so adorable. Anyway, The Robinsons is a Brticom about the Robinson Family. Ed, played by Martin Freeman, is the main character. He's just been dumped by his wife and he lives in his aunt's flat. Then he loses his job after the girl he's beeb shagging at work gets his promotion. Hilarity ensues with his man-picky sister, time consumed brother, and parents who seem to want a divorce more than they want a drink. Hee. Anyway, I liked it a lot. Thank goodness for Netflix.

No comments: