Friday, April 20, 2007

Human Giant

So, I think you all might be missing one of the funniest shows on tv. It wouldn't be hard to miss as it's on MTV and I don't know too many other thirtysomethings who still watch MTV. Excepting myself, obviously. Something about those Real World/Road Rules Challenges keeps pulling me back.

Anyway, Human Giant is a new MTV show and it's funny. I mean, really funny and in a very wrong way. Human Giant is the three man team of Aziz Ansari, Rob Huebel, and Paul Scheer. They have several funny skits. I love the Shutterbgs skit where Aziz and Rob act as agents to child actors and then fund a move called Lil' 9/11. It's very wrong and inappropriate. And that is just how I like my humor. They have a bunch of their skits loaded onto their website. I suggest watching some of them. Although, I think I might have serious love for Sensitivity Training and Predator vs. Predator over all the other skits.

So, check it out on Wednesday nights.

No comments: