Thursday, April 26, 2007

This is why I don't watch shows on Fox

Well, frakkin' frak. Kristen over at E!Online is reporting that Drive has been cancelled. The show was just starting to get interesting and now it's gone apparently.

This just really blows. How am I supposed to get my weekly fix of Nathan Fillion? I guess I will have to wait for the movie Waitress to be released (at least then I get to see my beloved Keri Russell). I just don't understand why they can't at least show all the episodes they've already filmed.

I hope that the whole crew involved with Joss and Tim Minear have learned that Fox is where you go if you want to make a good show that will be cancelled before it's time. Grr. Between the cancellation of Drive , Arrested Development, and Firefly and the ridiculous proliferation of American Idol (which I am proud to say I have NEVER watched), I doubt I will ever give a show on Fox a chance again. It's a good thing I can just watch PBS and the History Channel instead.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Hey now--I often watch American Idol. It is not as evil as you think. If you enjoy The Singing, that is--and I am a fan of The Singing.

I am somewhat upset about Drive. I had high hopes for it, and I LURVE Nathan Fillion (as I have previously established), but the show was only just sort of 'eh.' I hated the 'latino' brothers (couldn't take one more 'bro'), and the chick in the van with Melanie Lynsky's voice was driving me insane. BUT, still sad, and still hate Fox with a firey passion.