Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Ah, my own history

I don't know why I was digging into the past today but for some reason I felt the need to find out if my old ella account still worked. All you SLIS folks know about ella. Anyway, it was totally still there. And that is how I stumbled across this gem I did as a goof in photoshop class one day. Ah, those were the days. In case you don't get the cross reference (get it, cross reference! Hee. I slay me.), in the town of Effingham, IL this guy paid for an almost 200 ft. tall cross to be built right next to the highway. So, of course Squater and I had to stop and take some pictures. I can't atcually post all the pictures I photoshopped because I fear the zealot christians would not appreciate my humor. So, this pic will have to suffice.

Rochelle, Rochelle, I miss you. Come spa with me again someday.

6 comments:

Beth said...

Aw, I wonder if mine is still working!!! Remind me of how the basic address format went (obviously with my username inserted rather than yours)? I cannot remember for the life of me!

maire said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maire said...

still hilarious

Jalehlabad said...

B, the url is ella.slis.edu/~insertnamehere/blahblahblah.html

Beth said...

I totally looked through my old Word docs from my SLIS classes and found one with the address last night. I did a site for Nikki in 571 and it still works! But that's all I could find.

Unknown said...

Rats! I can't remember any of the names of stuff I may still have. But I think I deleted everything before I left. *I think*. Jesus, that was a long time ago.

PS: I have a Mormon cousin that lives in Effingham, IL. I bet she enjoys the view!