Friday, October 26, 2007

Some bullshit

You know, at lot of things about television I just let go. Things that annoy me or I find to be ridiculous. Sometimes I do spout off. I know that my Everwood rants are famous around here, especially since this is my blog where I rant. But this is just crappy.

We have to wait until April 2008 for season 4 of BSG. That will mean that it will have almost been an entire year between airings of season 3 and 4. What makes me so mad is that there is no damn good reason for this. They've already shot several episodes. It's more than likely that the entire season will be finished or close to it by April 2008. It's like they are dragging it out on purpose to torture the fans. And there is still the possibility of them not finishing the season until 2009.

I think this is a very not cool way to treat your customers, Sci-Fi Channel. You people are a bunch of wankers. Especially because you know that for all my complaining I will totally be watching in April. You have me held captive. And I don't like that.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Wankers" -- nice. It's underused.

Unknown said...

Totally agree. This is such a drag.