Thursday, October 11, 2007

Yaweh hates me

This is turning into a really shitty week. Last night I got a speeding ticket on my way home from work. Don't get me started on that; let's just say that this cop did nothing to elevate my negative cop feelings.

Now I check my email to find out that the Buffy Sing-A-Long has been canceled. Apparently, all Fox TV shows are being pulled from theatrical distribution. I am so pissed right now. I have been so excited about this. It's how I have been justifying this crappy week; I kept telling myself that I would be singing with Buff and the Scooby Gang on Saturday. Sigh. I am going to go sign the petition and then hope that STL gets a reschedule once all the legal stuff gets worked out.

Alas, it seems that no one wants me to be happy this week.

3 comments:

maire said...

i loves you and wants you to be happy!!!

Unknown said...

dittoes!

Beth said...

I totally went and signed the petition. I have been waiting for it to come to Indy. GAH!!!