Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Doing some good

I totally stole this from Marissa. But she stole it from Erica, so it makes me feel less bad.

Anyway, are you good with words? Do you like to help starving children around the world? If so, go play at Free Rice. All you have to do is know the right meaning of the word given and they donate 10 grains of rice for every right answer. Today, I already donated 500 grains. I knew that Latin would come in handy for something other than my ACT, SAT, and, surprisingly, Persian. So, go feed some kids.

FREE RICE!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That's a fun time waster! However, I just figured out that there are roughly 49,613 grains of rice in 1 CUP. So, we have a LOT of vocab to get through!

Beth said...

It's SO addictive! I just did 700 grains and had to make myself stop for now. I'm going to repost this on my site.