Friday, September 29, 2006

Ugly Betty

So, last night I watched the premiere of Ugly Betty. What a great show! I think America Ferrara is a fabulous actress. I've loved her since I saw Real Women Have Curves. The show is just the right mix of sweetness, sadness, and camp. The rest of the cast is pretty good too. Her boss, and the evil folks at work are a nice balance to her home life. Her nephew is about adorable and a half. He does need to give our dear Betty some fashion advice though. This show is getting the tivo season pass.

In other news, I finished season four of Angel last night. That was really a horrible season. Such a let down after the great season three. Anyway, I am glad to see the Connor won't be around next season. Fred's "Who's Connor?" line was great. I wonder how these folks will handle being the big bosses of Wolfram and Hart? I can't wait to find out, plus SPIKE. I need some Spike.

1 comment:

Beth said...

I also liked Ugly Betty. I accidentally didn't tape it and missed the first half b/c of pilates, but watched it today on abc.com! Yay for technology!!!

Season 5 gets a bit better. The season ender is KILLER.