Friday, August 17, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 39

Forgot to post this yesterday and no time for music listening today with all these freaking meetings and coming in late because I had to meet the electrician at my pad.

181. The Bootleg Series Vol. 6: Live in 1964 ~ Bob Dylan (last listen: never): This double live album got lost in the shuffle of DiRRty unloading a ton of music on me at once. In fact, this first disc of this doesn't even work. However, disc two has an awesome cover of "It Ain't Me, Babe."

182. Highway 61 Revisited ~ Bob Dylan (last listen: 1-3 years):

183. Planet Waves ~ Bob Dylan (last listen: never): I was pretty impressed by this cd considering I'd never listened to it before. It's sort of typical Dylan and that's never a bad thing.

184. Blood on the Tracks ~ Bob Dylan (last listen: 6 months - 1 year)

185. The Basement Tapes ~ Bob Dylan (last listen: 1-3 years): The first cd of this has a more rock and roll and bluesy feel to it that I remember.

No comments: