Thursday, August 09, 2007

My wallet is screaming

Threadless is blowing up!

For those of you who aren't in the know, Threadless is opening an actual store in Chicago. I have talked about my Threadless addiction before but now I know this is a stop that will have to be made when I return to Chicago (date t.b.a.). I am only glad that this store wasn't opened when we had Girl's Weekend because that would have made the weekend even more costly than it already was.

But, I have to say that I have been more than happy with every Threadless shirt I've purchased whether it was for or for a friend. In fact I bought Squater this gem called "The Morning After" and he called me one night to tell me that he got six compliments on the shirt in one day and he loves his "Stabby McKnife" shirt too. I love my "Communist Party" shirt. I love it so much that I wear it to work.

I wish much luck to Allison, Andrew, Jessie, and Bill. Because I know if I lived in Chicago I would have real problems with not going to this store at least once a week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Worse yet, we live within walking distance. Damn you Threadless! I also have Communist Party and Stabby McKnife. Stabby seems to get comments whenever I wear it.

Jalehlabad said...

Well, it looks like I am going to have make a shopping at threadless trip and stay at Casa GMYH. Cos I am sure to be loaded down with shirty goodness.