Tuesday, August 21, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 41

190. The Revolution Starts...Now ~ Steve Earle (last listen: 1-3 years): Wow! I forgot how much I loved this disc. Earle does dissent a great service on this disc with songs like F the CC and Condi, Condi. If you've never listened to this disc, well, now is the time to start.

191. Head to the Sky ~ Earth, Wind, and Fire (last listen: 3-5 years)

192. All 'n All ~ Earth, Wind, and Fire (last listen: 1-3 years)

193. Greatest Hits ~ Earth, Wind, and Fire (last listen: 0-3 months): So sue me, I like EWF. Some people mock me for this, I am looking at you, Angie and Scott. But they just make me want to dance.

194. 8 Mile Soundtrack (last listen: 1-3 years)

195. Ken Burns Jazz Collection: Duke Ellington (last listen: 3-5 years)

196. Under Construction ~ Missy Elliot (last listen: 1-3 years): This is Missy's disc that basically declares, "I'm not a fatty anymore." And I love it, or at least the music part of it. She does a little too much of the talking before and after the songs for me. But more annoying is the fact that those tracks aren't separate. Favorite songs: Go To The Floor, Work It, Gossip Folks.

No comments: