Thursday, June 21, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 10

44. To The Five Burroughs ~ Beastie Boys (last listen: 6 months-1 year): Their first post 9/11 disc. It's got an old school vibe and it's a nice homage to the city they love best. Plus, I love all the lil' digs at W. "We got a president we didn't elect." Holla, Beastie Boys, holla.

45. Revolver ~ The Beatles (last listen: 1-3 years): This is my favorite among all of the Beatles albums. It's just solid musicianship throughout and the songs are amazing. In fact, I think it's reasonable to say this is possibly one of the best albums of all time. It would definitely make my top 10 list.

46. Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band ~ The Beatles (last listen: 1-3 years): Favorite song: A Day in the Life

47. Magical Mystery Tour ~ The Beatles (last listen: 1-3 years): Favorite song: Hello, Goodbye

2 comments:

Beth said...

My favorite Beatles album varies with my mood. All my Beatles CDs live in their own little case. I heart them. Sigh.

StL Fan said...

brooklyn, bronx, queens and staten

brooklyn battery to the top of manhattan,

asian, middle eastern and latin,

black, white new york you make it happen

fuckin' a right beastie boys