Monday, June 11, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 5

20. Strange Little Girls ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 1-3 years): I never really caught on to this cd. Parts of it I didn't like but I do love Tori's cover of I Don't Like Mondays. I think I am most disturbed by the cover of Eminem's '97 Bonnie and Clyde. For all that I love Em, that is one messed up song. We will get deeper into to Em love when we hit the "E" section of my cds.

21. Tales of a Librarian ~ A Tori Amos Collection (last listen: 6 months-1 year): This is a good cd to take in the car if you don't want lug around all your Tori cds. Plus, in the packaging she assigns Dewey numbers to her songs. The librarian in me is amused.

22. The Bee Keeper ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 6 months-1 year): I think I was harsher on this cd than it warranted. There are actually some catchy tunes on this disc.

23. American Doll Posse ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 0-3 months): I haven't listened to this cd enough to form an opinion as of yet. But give me some time.

I can't believe I am saying this but I could do without some Tori for a while.

No comments: