Thursday, June 21, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 9

41. Check Your Head ~ Beastie Boys (last listen: 1-3 years ago)

42. Ill Communication ~ Beastie Boys (last listen: 0-3 months): This disc came out my freshman year of college. This cd was in heavy rotation for most of 1994-1995 along with some gems that will pop up later in the a to z listing. Probably my favorite Beastie cd of the lot. I think this another cd that will be imported into work music. I still listen to this disc when I clean house. Plus, I've got the savoir faire with the unique rhyme.

43. Hello Nasty ~ Beastie Boys (last listen: 1-3 years): I stopped listening to this cd not long after it came out because I associated it with this psycho girl who almost became my roommate. I am sorry for that because this cd has some sweet tunes on it.

2 comments:

Miss Beamish the Censorboy said...

You have no savoir faire, and you smell like Granite City.

I hate librarians!

Jalehlabad said...

Miss Beamish the censorboy,

I don't know you but you sound a lot like this asshole I know from Staunton. Plus, anybody who knows me knows that while I may have stayed a stint in The G.C., I am actually from Collinsville aka The Horseradish Capitol of the World .