Wednesday, June 06, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 1

7. Cold Roses (Discs 1 & 2) ~ Ryan Adams (last listen 6 months- 1 year ago): I used to this a lot. Itunes picked it's songs up in shuffle quite regularly. But since the new j-o-b, I haven't really given these cds much thought. I really love the song Sweet Illusions.

6. Love is Hell (Part 1) ~ Ryan Adams (last listen: 3-5 years): I don't know why I've never really paid attention to this EP.

5. Rock n Roll ~ Ryan Adams (last listen: 0-3 months): This cd is awesome to take with you on a long drive. In fact, I listened to this disc on my way home from SoInd.

4. Gold ~ Ryan Adams (last listen: 0-3 months): My favorite Ryan Adams cd by far. I think I may have told you that already.

3. Demolition ~ Ryan Adams (last listen: 0-3): I listened to this cd for the first time in over a year about two weeks ago. I forgot how much I loved this disc.

2. Heartbreaker ~ Ryan Adams (last listen: 0-3 months): I really love the little intro into this cd and the song Come Pick Me Up.

1. I Was Looking at the Ceiling and Then I Saw the Sky ~ Music and Lyrics by John Adams, et. al. (last listen: never): I remember burning this cd from Jamie/Dan but I never found myself listening to it. It's a musical soundtrack and deals with some pretty deep racial stuff.

No comments: