Thursday, June 14, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 6

24. Marc Anthony ~ Marc Anthony (last listen: 5-7 years): Wow, I can't believe I ever thought this cd was remotely good. I even remember defending it to my former coworker Cory. He was right; this cd is a piece of shit.

25. Mer de Noms ~ A Perfect Circle (last listen: 1-3 years): I forgot how amazing this cd is (Mike, if you are reading this then please only marginally chastise me for forgetting how awesome anything involving Maynard is). Looks like this one is getting imported into my itunes.

26. aMOTION ~ A Perfect Circle (last listen: 1-3 years): Basically, a bunch of remixes. But kick ass remixes.

27. Acoustic Soul ~ India.Arie (last listen: 1-3 years, excepting the part where I uploaded a song onto my ishuffle): This cd has many scratches that made it very annoying to listen to. But listen I did.

At this rate, it will take me forever to listen to all my cds. Now I understand what GMYH meant when he said this was a noble task.

No comments: