Thursday, June 07, 2007

A to Z cds: Day 3

AKA: Tori Amos Day 1

12. Woody Allen Classics ~ Various Artists (last listen: 6 months-1 year)

13. Little Earthquakes ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 3-6 months): How do I pick a favorite song on this cd? I don't know if I can. But I do so love it.

14. Crucify (EP) ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 2-5 years): Wherein, Tori covers Smells Like Teen Spirit.

15. Under the Pink ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 1-2 years): I really never was a Cornflake Girl but boy do I love that Cap'n Crunch. Seriously, this cd is great but it's always been just below my radar. I think I will have to change that.

16. God (EP) ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 2-5 years): Wherein, Tori sings a haunting version of Home on the Range.

17. Boys for Pele ~ Tori Amos (last listen: 2-5 years): It took me a while to get into this cd. That probably had something to do with my sister coming hone one day talking about this song she heard on the radio by some "new artist" Tori Amos. I sighed rather loudly and explained to my sister that this was actually Tori's third full album as a solo artist and that she could listen to but not borrow said earlier cds. But you should check out this duet with Tool's Maynard where they sing Mohammad My Friend. It's pretty awesome.

No comments: